There are many lovely dog walks in Surrey which are dog friendly and start and finish at a pub. We are working hard to find the best dog walks in Surrey and know that often these are made even better with a warm and dog friendly pub at the end of them. We have detailed some great dog walks in Surrey which include a pub below separated into 3 categories:
- Short walks – up to 1 hour in length
- Medium walks – lasting between 1 hour and 1.5 hours
- Long walks – over 1.5 hours in length
We update this page regularly so check back often for great new dog walks in Surrey for you to enjoy!
Short Dog Walks
- Frensham Little Pond Cafe Walk – Frensham, Farnham – 45 minutes
- The Short White Hart Pub Walk – Wood Street, Guildford – 30 minutes
- The Stephen Langton Inn Pub Walk – Friday Street, Dorking – 55 minutes
Medium Dog Walks
- Jolly Farmer Whitmoor Common Pub Walk – Worplesdon, Guildford – 1hr 15mins
- Bar 163 Runnymede Pub Walk – Egham – 1hr 15mins
- The Withies Inn Pub Walk – Compton – Godalming -1hr – 15mins
Long Dog Walks
To see more details of each walk, click on the links on the map or use the links given below.
- The White Hart Pub Walk – Wood Street, Guildford – 1.5hrs
- Tilford River Pub Walk – Tilford, Farnham – 2hrs
- Compton Pub Walk – Compton, Godalming, 1hr 40mins
- Brittania Guildford Centre Pub Walk – Guildford, 1hr 45mins
We hope you find your best dog walk in Surrey from one of these links. Do you know of a great dog walk which you would like to share with everyone? Then please do let us know below or through our contact form.
Thank you for visiting Explore on Paw – Happy Walkies!